- North Sydney
- $700 - $800.00 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- 12 days ago
- Demonstrable 0365 and Exchange 2013 experience
- 6+ month initial contract
- Close to train line
Our client is a leading technology company that delivers a complete portfolio of ICT solutions and services to a wide range of enterprise and government customers across multiple industries. They offer a full range of services including consultancy, business process and project services, applications and solutions development and infrastructure and applications managed services.
About the role
They are looking for an experienced O365 Consultant with Microsoft Exchange 2013 expertise to provide support for client project-based activity encompassing Identity Remediation and Enterprise Exchange project work over a 6 month duration. Some time may be required at client sites, and some after-hours effort may be needed.
The position will require strong O365 and Exchange skills, with experience managing a large 40K seat environment.
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and experience:
- Manage and perform changes to Office 365 / Exchange 2013 Hybrid Environment
- Work with Active Directory and identity management tools to support federated cloud identities across multiple AD forests
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders and translate into technical Messaging solutions
- Support project activity by providing SME input
- Occasionally provide support and technical input as needed for P1/P2 incident resolution
- Work with customers and third party stakeholders to resolve complex Messaging issues
- MIM/AADC expertise would be advantageous
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deliver to key project milestones, and work both independently, and as part of a team
- 6-month initial contract with a strong potential for further extension for a further 6 months or beyond
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $700-800 per day (possibly more depending on skills and experience).
- Ideally, start ASAP
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!