- New South Wales
- $800.00 - $900 per day
- Job Type
- Michael Cutting
- 2 months ago
- 6 Month Contract role - Share registry workflow management
- Sydney CBD based / WFH opportunity
- Business Analyst - Fast paced exciting environment
About the role:
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis and documentation of business and system requirements for assigned initiatives and projects in the post-trade program. You will be assisting and working with high level stakeholders on a pivotal project for the company.
Skills and Experience:
· Extensive Business Analysis experience in a BA fucntion for the past 5 years, working in and Agile environment
· Fast paced environment and 3 + years within an Agile structure, suers tories etc with releases every 1/2 months
· Strong communication, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills.
· Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across all seniority levels ranging from front line to C level.
· Excellent analytical, effective and creative problem-solving skills.
· Financial Services and/or Capital Market background with knowledge of full trade lifecycle gained through industry experience.
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.