- Join an innovative Government Agency!
- 6 Month Contract - max $620 daily rate
- Australian Citizenship Required
Senior Business Analyst is expected to take a leadership role and ownership of the solution, problem solve, anticipate and manage issues that might require escalation. Liaising with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop a solid understanding of how the business is currently operating, future goals of the business to ensure solution meets the expected outcomes. They will also liaise with other government agencies to understand dependencies and develop complex integrated solutions. In cooperation with Product Owners, they help apply these insights to tactical and strategic decisions that manifest change and ensure delivery
As a Senior Business Analyst you will:
- Establish relationships with stakeholders in a complex matrix internally and with cross-agencies to drive delivery and problem solve through full delivery cycle
- Follow approved governance frameworks for robust traceability of decisions that impact solution options and direction
- Ability to work under broad direction with considerable degree of independence
- Represent and explain the views of the agency at cross-agency meetings and other forums.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Broad experience as business analyst, including development of detailed business and functional requirements, requirements traceability, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis, and user journeys and solution evaluation.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication including report, briefing writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of MHR Product and understanding of the digital health sector
- Experience of facilitating collaborative work (e.g. workshops, brainstorming sessions).
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.