- Attractive rate on offer!
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 22 days ago
Large enterprise environment
Our client a large consulting firm is seeking an ABAP programmer with IS Utilities environment experience for a contract role in Adelaide. Please apply if you are open to taking up a 3-month contract role in Adelaide. The ABAP programmer will be responsible for technical design, coding, unit testing and technical documentation.
- Experience in OOABAP.
- Experience working on Sap Enhancement techniques like BADI's (Business Add-ins) and Customer Exits/User Exits etc.
- Experience in Smart Forms.
- Experience in SAP Object Oriented ALV Reports.
- Experience in Interfaces and IDOCs.
- Experience in Data Dictionary and ABAP File Interface.
- Experience and responsible for technical design, coding, unit testing, technical documentation.
- Experience on other ABAP Objects like BAPI's, Function Modules, VOFM Routines etc.
- Ability to perform Debugging, Diagnosis and fix for issues.
- Webdynpro, FPM, Workflow, ABAP Managed HANA queries.
For more information on the role apply online or call Elizabeth us on 08 8228 1564.