- New South Wales
- $695.00 per day
- Job Type
- Rosie Willson
- 13 days ago
- Adobe Campaign Lead
- initial 3 month contract, with the possibility to extend
- Sydney CBD
We have an exciting opportunity for an Adobe Campaign lead to join our dedicated client, a global consulting firm, based in Sydney. You will be joining the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team and will partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world.
- Working with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Designing and implementing test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Collaborating with Creative, Content, Marketing, and Brand teams to create Digital strategies.
- Developing metrics and tracking integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then designing and reporting on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
Key skills and experiences
- Extensive experience in Adobe Campaign Lifecycle, ideally 6-8+ years), coupled with experience designing large scale technology solutions using Adobe Campaign.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and integrating Adobe Campaign with other Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
- Expertise in all supporting marketing data, relational database structures, and query techniques
- Worked on advanced features within Adobe Campaign (e.g., audience level switching, triggers, complex templates, stored derived fields and omni channel marketing such as email, mobile push.
- Experience in other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics would be advantageous.
For more information, please contact Rosie- firstname.lastname@example.org