- Sydney C B D
- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Biama Nona
- 9 months ago
This is one of those exciting and rare opportunities for an experienced Account Director to join a leading integrated communications agency working on one of their key global tech clients - a true household name!
As Account Director you will manage the social strategy, content creation, and execution, including business development and integration for a key account.
- Develop and drive the creation of world-class strategic communication plans for clients
- Drive a culture of social & digital excellence amongst the team and strives to innovate thinking and social tactics consistently
- Handle major community management issues - while being cool, calm and collected
- Establish yourself as a social expert and the go-to for high-level social questions
- Lead, inspire and empower colleagues from various functions to coordinate work across departments, communicate effectively and collaborate to deliver as one team.
- Taking ownership of financial forecasts for your accounts to ensure the profitable delivery of effective work
- Contribute to the commercial performance of the agency through upselling, cross-selling and new business opportunities
- 5+ years' experience in Comms/PR/Social Industry
- 1+ years' experience at Account Director level
- Ability to produce a complex social media marketing strategy
- Experience in B2B marketing (desirable)
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent time management skills - able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Flexible working environment
- Unlimited leave after 3 years
- 6-month personal development course
- Volunteering days
- Excellent career progression
Cultural fit is key to your success within this agency! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal - creating unique marketing and communication solutions for their clients. The agency leaders are straight-talking, transparent and engaged and have built an agency where staff are valued and challenged.
The annual salary for this role is paying between $100k - $110k package (including superannuation) dependent on experience.
To apply, click "apply now' with an updated CV and covering letter outlining why you feel you are a good fit for this role.