Agency: Full service
Our client is leading the charge of innovation and 'thinking outside the box' and is globally one of the most sought after agencies to work with. They are known for their incredible culture, tech offering, unique team structure, and overseas opportunities. They are staying on the forefront of innovation by hiring smart, relevant and passionate people and by investing in technology and change.
Working with some of the healthcare, auto and retail brands in the market, they are searching for an Account Director to join their impressive team, working on one of Australia's best-known Auto clients.
As Account Director, you will have an in-depth knowledge of Digital, CRM and high impact creative work. You will be a true digital specialist, results-driven and strategically focused.
This is a client-facing role, where you will actively participate in developing digital and CRM strategies and solutions for short and long-term iteratively developed digital products and platforms.
Cultural fit is key to your success within this agency! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal - excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. The agency leaders are straight-talking, transparent and engaged and have built an agency where staff are valued and challenged.
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years of Account Management experience in a Digital or Advertising agency.
- Superior communication skills - ability to translate between development, creative and business stakeholders.
- Ability to build high-level relationships with clients and think about strategy.
- Experience mentoring younger members of the team.
- Passionate about digital and the possibilities it brings for clients.
- Passionate about staying on trend with new/open source technology.
- Social, friendly personality with high attention to detail.
- Ambitious and looking for an accelerated growth plan to be a business leader
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for an experiened SAM or established AD to join one of Australia's leading agencies, with the chance to work with well-known brands and be part of a skilled and professional team.
This agency is open to considering both freelance and permanent applications.
For a quick confidential chat on the phone or to grab a coffee and talk about your future, call Lauren on (02) 8240 9547. Or to apply, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org