- Competitive + Uncapped commissions
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Maddy Clark
- 17 days ago
Dare to join one of Australia's fastest-growing startups who are reinventing the way we work?
Where are we?
Globally, we are sitting at the forefront of the collaborative economy as well as experiencing the most profound changes in the way we work, since the industrial revolution with over 40% of the workforce expected to be in flexible work arrangements by 2021.
How do we harness this?
Our client provides the framework that empowers organisations to build, scale and manage flexible, on-demand workforces across tens of thousands of projects. The present opportunity is to join one of Australia's most successful start-ups and play a key role in driving their next stage of growth within the Melbourne team!
- You will support the Enterprise Sales Manager in targeting enterprise clients and managing key accounts
- You will be working autonomously, meeting clients & assisting the Enterprise Sales Manager in preparing and delivering client pitches
- Building a Strategy to plan your approach to manage and empower companies in your portfolio
- You will spend time both on new business as well as growing existing accounts in order to achieve your quarterly sales target
- Identifying prospective clients or segments
- Work closely with the marketing team identifying innovative strategies to build brand awareness to increase client engagement and retention
- You will be influencing the product team by sharing client insights to further improve the platform and overall user experience
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a sales environment.
- Business Development, Sales, Recruitment or other business-related fields having been a high performer within your field.
- You will be client-centric, passionate and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- You embrace the "one team, one dream' mentality and enjoy working in collaborative, dynamic environments
- Highly motivated to succeed with a strong commitment to personal and professional development
- Strong relationship building skills as you will need to become the trusted advisor to the client.
- You hold a humble, practical, can-do attitude and are naturally energetic and enthusiastic - especially when it comes to people and your purpose.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter - you love creating something out of nothing.
- You like to have fun!
There are few opportunities in your career to join a high growth start up on the ground floor.
This is one of them.
With an amazing team, a great brand and global clients - this is just the beginning. The team is small enough that everyone matters and your work will have a defining impact on the growth of the company. You will hit the ground running and the only way is up!
If an opportunity like this one excites you please click "Apply Now'