- Competitive + Uncapped commission
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kiri Evans
- 13 days ago
Expert360 empowers organisations to build, scale, and manage flexible, on-demand workforces across tens of thousands of projects. They are at the forefront of the collaborative economy, and the most profound change in the way we work since the industrial revolution, with over 40% of the workforce expected to be in flexible work arrangements by 2021!
The opportunity at hand is to join one of Australia's most successful start-ups and play a key role in driving their next stage of growth within the Sydney team!
- You will support the Enterprise Sales Manager in targeting enterprise clients and managing key accounts
- You will work autonomously, meeting clients & assisting the Enterprise Sales Manager in preparing and delivering client pitches
- Build a Strategy to plan your approach to manage and empower companies in your portfolio
- You will spend time both on new business and growing existing accounts in order to achieve your quarterly sales target
- Identify prospective clients or segments that may be in need of the product.
- Work closely with the marketing team identifying innovative strategies to build brand awareness to increase client engagement and retention
- You will be influencing the product team by sharing client insights to further improve the platform and overall user experience
- Experience and an understanding of the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- You will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a sales environment
- Business Development, Sales, Recruitment or other business-related fields having been a high performer within your field.
- You will be client-centric, passionate and driven to succeed Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- You will live our value of "one team, one dream' and enjoy working in collaborative, dynamic environments
- Highly motivated to succeed with a strong commitment to personal and professional development Humble, practical, can-do attitude Naturally energetic and enthusiastic - especially when it comes to people and your purpose
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter - you love creating something out of nothing
There are few opportunities in your career to join a high growth start up on the ground floor. This is one of them.
With an amazing team, a great brand, global clients and they're just still just getting started. Small enough that everyone matters and your work will have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
Sounds interested? Submit your CV and apply online!