- Competitive Salary package
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Maddy Clark
- about 1 year ago
SaaS Unicorn headquartered in San Francisco with 500+ people globally and growing! Large international enterprise clients and the numbers are only increasing. 60%+ of Fortune 100 are current customers.
The SaaS solution is designed to act as the central nervous system for a company's digital operations through analysing digital signals from virtually any software-enabled system.
With 300+ integrations the software offers a seamless experience with customer's existing tech stacks! Enabling customers to intelligently pinpoint issues, as well as capitalise on opportunities and empower teams to take the right real-time action while simultaneously preventing future problems!
What's in it for you?
With an inclusive & vibrant culture driven by a highly skilled and autonomous team in a high growth vendor, what better time to join? High earning potential, a globally recognised brand with Tier 1 clients as well as a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family!
Want to make a defining impact for a US business in the Australian market? Now is your chance!
About the role
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers with revenue ranging between 500 million and 2 billion.
- Own and develop accounts
- Partner with clients to understand customer goals and challenges
- Conduct live product demos daily
- Provide mentorship and align with a Business Development Representative for new accounts.
- Provide superior customer experience and ensure client success.
- MUST HAVE: Fluent/native Japanese proficiency
- 4+ years of technical B2B closing experience and carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and to C level executives
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- Consistent track record of success selling into SMB and MM companies
Sound like you?
Click APPLY now!