This is a brand new role with a media intelligence and data technology company.
This role is primarily a home-based role with frequent face-to-face contact with NT based clients. As such you will be required to have your own mode of transport enabling you to travel between a number of key locations in Darwin.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be the key point of contact for clients within your portfolio, with a particular focus on providing the highest level of service to the Northern Territory.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end servicing of clients' media requirements across all formats, including alerting clients to media items as it happens.
- Collaborate with the account management team and sales team to understand the needs of your clients
- Regularly contacting and providing solutions to assist clients with their communications requirements
- Monitor breaking news and alert your clients to relevant media issues
- Enjoy the variety of the media landscape and working within a high performing team
- You are media savvy and have a genuine interest in news and current affairs with the ability to identify issues that are important to our clients.
- You thrive on building and developing meaningful client relationships
- You think on your feet, prioritise and can multi task in high pressure situations
- You are an excellent team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- You are a problem solver who will be able to identify potential issues for clients
- Previous experience working in a client success or customer service environment is desirable.
- Excellent command of English
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged.