Joining an existing team of creatives, planners, strategists, producers, and project managers, you will work closely with the AD and Managing Partner to deliver the best solutions and campaigns for your clients. This will be an integrated role, and we are looking for someone who can demonstrate previous experience delivering digital and offline campaigns. You have a passion for learning and developing a new skillset, and are looking for quality mentoring from the best of the best, big clients, a fun working environment, clear career progression, and an attractive salary package to boot?!
The successful Account Manager will possess the following:
- Previous experience working on/ with large pharma or healthcare accounts/in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of brand strategy/ communications and development
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- 1+ years creative/ digital agency experience
- Excellent relationship-building skills- good verbal and written communication skills
You will be offered continued career development, a highly competitive salary, and a fun and social working environment. They pride themselves on a work hard play hard ethos and continue to promote and challenge their staff. If you are a rising star in the marketing and advertising world and looking for quality training and mentoring then we need to hear from you!
For more information apply now or contact Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org