- $70000.00 - $75000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 5 months ago
Responsible for the day to day running of key Healthcare accounts, this role requires a solid background in client services, digital marketing, healthcare, and a willingness to think creatively.
Joining an existing team of creatives, planners, strategists, producers, and project managers, you will work closely with the Account Director to deliver the best solutions and campaigns for your clients. You have a passion for learning and developing a new skillset, and are looking for quality mentoring from the best of the best, big clients, a fun working environment, clear career progression, and an attractive day rate to boot!
The Account Manager will:
- Manage the day to day running of the accounts
- Develop strong client relationships
- Work with the production and creative team to develop concepts for the project and to
- ensure integration and production feasibility.
- Be involved with new business pitching and own any pitch opportunities within their client portfolio
The Account Manager has:
- Previous experience working on/ with large pharma or healthcare accounts/in the healthcare industry
- 1+ years creative/ digital agency experience
- Strong digital and technology experience
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and clients at once.
- Excellent relationship-building skills- good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for digital and healthcare marketing
You will be offered continued career development, a highly competitive salary, and a fun and social working environment. They pride themselves on a work hard play hard ethos and continue to promote and challenge their staff. If you are a rising star in the marketing and advertising world and looking for quality training and mentoring then we need to hear from you!
For more information apply now or contact Lauren: email@example.com