Due to continued growth and success in our business, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join the team. You will take responsibility for the continued development of a number of active key accounts where we already have a proven track record of delivering both contract and permanent recruitment solutions. You will also be responsible for establishing new relationships with emerging and strategic target clients. We are happy to consider Account Managers who have experience with either a vertical or account management approach to recruitment.
What's great about Talent?
- Make no mistake, this role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction. You will work in a fun, collaborative environment, ongoing training and let's not forget financial reward!
- As an Account Manager, you will enjoy the support of a dedicated candidate management team who will assist you with identifying the most suitable candidates in the market allowing you to focus on your role - account management.
- Each year we hold an annual national conference that all staff attend, designed to strengthen inter-office relationships and teamwork. Previous locations have been Port Douglas, Uluru and Fiji!!!
- We have a brand new office based in Brisbane CBD which we have designed specifically as a hub for our contractor community. We host regular learning lunches, meet up groups and open door Fridays all with the specific intention of adding real value to our contractor's experience and building stronger relationships with the Brisbane tech community
- Talent gives back to the community via our charity foundation, Talent Rise
- We are proud to be shaking up the industry with our Talent 'Unleashed' awards program, supported by the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak is fast becoming the Start Up event of the year
- We develop our staff to be the Leaders in the Industry
- We have built an enviable delivery function that supports Consultants to go out and do what they do best!
- We treat our team with trust and work in an 'adult' environment that gives you the ownership required to run your own business within a business - not KPI driven
- A genuine passion to continuously improve the level of service we provide to our customers
- Awesome benefits with a focus on health, training and development
- Importantly, we have a team based approach to support all staff to their full potential and be successful
So who are we looking for?
- A passion for Technology and Digital recruitment
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and further develop clients
- High energy, a high degree of humility and a sense of humour
- A love of people, diversity and a drive to be different and successful
- A desire to be the best you can be
If you are looking for an innovative company that supports your growth/goals, and work in a fun, collaborative environment, please send your details to Keith Dixon at email@example.com or call Keith on 0401 716 703.