- $140000.00 - $160000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 15 days ago
Our client is the world's leading independent end-to-end IT services, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
About the Role
The Account Security Officer (ASO) is the primary point of contact for the delivery of Security services and security compliance to the customer. The ASO is responsible for assuring that the security compliance of services and obligations is met for any in-scope service delivery for the account. The ASO will be the representative to the account on all matters of IT Security and Compliance and will engage other Cyber resources as necessary to fulfil this obligation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Developing a deep relationship with the client based on trust, delivery and execution in order to drive service excellence, consistent security compliance and ultimately sales
- Developing a thorough understanding of the client's business and IT Security Risk & Compliance Management strategies; and deliver Cyber Security services accordingly
- Ensuring that Cyber Security's capabilities provide maximum opportunity to support account expansion goals, including assisting in opportunity identification; strategy and service offering development; proposal writing; and client presentations
- Striving to become a trusted advisor to the client, either providing expert technical advice themselves, or bringing in subject matter experts where appropriate from both within and outside of the organisation