- New South Wales
- $406 per day + Commissions
- Job Type
- Thomas MacKenzie
- 23 days ago
$406 per day + Commission
9am - 5pm - Monday to Friday
October Start Date
Help Build and Lead a Team
Duration - 6 Months with view to extend
Our client is a leading multi-national telecommunications provider headquartered in Macquarie Park, NSW.
As part of a key business initiative to drive new revenue streams in the local SMB segment they are looking to build out a team of Outbound Sales specialists which will play a critical role in their Small-Medium Business (SMB) growth strategy.
This is a brand-new function and due to the critical nature, there is a fantastic opportunity for a team leader to drive and lead new sales wins to achieve/exceed team allocated targets. Should you be successful there will be an opportunity to extend and pathway to permanent employment. As a team lead you will be responsible for assisting in the management of a team of 10-12 sales specialists and maintaining high levels of productivity within the team during outbound calling blocks.
- 2+ years' experience leading corporate inside sales teams (outbound call centres across any industry, telco is advantageous)
- B2B sales leadership experience is highly advantageous
- Proven leadership success in a high volume, velocity, transaction sales environment (70-100 calls per day)
- Experience managing sales teams connecting with outbound customers using an auto-dialler
- Proven experience with coaching and driving results through others
- Available for a start date of 19th October 2020
- Our client has a mandatory shut down over the holiday period from 23/12/20 - 11/01/21
Simply click "Apply Now' and attach a copy of your most recent CV. Our consultants will be in touch with further information and if successful, you will be invited to interview for the position.