- Undertake initial assessment and registration of enquiries, complaints and review applications by members of the public and agencies in relation to their privacy and information access rights and obligations
- Frontline support and first point of contact service delivery to clients and agencies in relation to information access and privacy legislation.
- Support the Privacy Commissioner and the Information Commissioner dealing with enquiries, complaints and reviews in accordance with the legislation administered by the IPC by facilitating the resolution of enquiries, complaints or by referrals to other agencies, as appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Legal Background would be ideal
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent wrtitten and oral communication skills
- Available to commence immediately.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.