The Administrative Officer provides a broad range of administrative services and leverages extensive businessunit knowledge to support the unit's program of work and facilitate the delivery of business operations.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Previous administration experience
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office- word, excel, outlook, powerpoint
- TRIM experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills