- New South Wales
- Pay rate- $30-35 per hour plus superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- almost 1 year ago
- Provide administrative and clerical services to support the work of staff in the Approvals team.
- Schedule Information and Assessment Seminars for applicants, invite applicants to seminars and monitor the progress and execution of these sessions.
- Enter and retrieve data from databases to support the operations of the Approvals team and provide regular reporting to the Approvals Coordinator.
- Maintain the TRIM computerised record management system and coordinate the creation, storage, retrieval and archiving of files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and its compliance with Departmental policy.
- Assist with undertaking research projects to support the work of the Approvals team.
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate contentious or complex issues to a senior officer in a timely manner.
- Exercise initiative and judgement in researching and preparing correspondence including the preparation of reports and spreadsheets to support the work of the Approvals Team.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to exercise sound judgement to ensure that competing work priorities in a high volume environment are met within agreed and often demanding timeframes.
- Good stakeholder relationship skills
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.