- $36.27 per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 12 days ago
Our highly valued client - a federal government body, is seeking a number of APS3 level Administrative Officers within the Information and Knowledge Management Office.
We are seeking 3 x Administrative Officers based in Geelong at APS3 Level.
Initial term to 20 March 2020 with potential to extend.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Geelong's employers of choice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the efficient running of the mail system and admin tasks
- Administrative support to the team
- Processing electronic mail
- Processing invoices
- Accepting courier deliveries and distribution
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
- Background in Administration/Personal Assistant/Office Administration within large, complex corporate or government
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Email management
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725