- New South Wales
- between $320-360 per day plus superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 8 months ago
Centrally located, our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting digital capability within the Federal Government to create unity by sharing common ways of working. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
Our client is seeking to engage a professional Administration and HR officer who is comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment. The ideal candidate will thrive working at a fast pace, under limited direction and to tight deadlines, can juggle multiple tasks, and remain calm under pressure.
You will be responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of activities that may involve administration, operational and / or strategic areas of HR including;
- Recruitment, Retendtion and onboarding
- Work Health and Safety, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion
- Workplace relations and employment conditions
- Capability Development and Talent management
- Performance and confuct
- Workforce Planning and Metics
- Administration suuport and planning
*The role will initially commence with the requirement to work from home
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to facilitate mutually productive working relationships
- Ability to represent our client at internal and external meetings, events and forums
- Ability to work in an agile environment using digital technology to engage and interact across organisational boundaries
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise delivery of outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- It is a requirement that successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen. NO PR or WHV.
To be considered for this position, please click apply now and send your cv in a microsoft word document.