- $36.27 - $42 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- over 1 year ago
Reporting to a Senior Engagement Officer and working in a team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support that drives Diversity and Inclusion, including:
- Completing administrative tasks of moderate complexity or difficulty
- Develop sound relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, whereby you may be required to provide advice within defined parameters relating to your area/s of responsibility
- Schedule meetings and the preparation of documents relating to support requirements in the Branch
- Organise and support official meetings, arrangements and official functions on behalf of the branch and/or division, and other agency areas (as directed)
- Liaise with and support the Executive Support staff within the Branch to ensure consistent support
- Identify and contribute to the resolution of issues and problems as they arise
- Complete mandatory learning modules within expected timeframes
- You will be committed to growing a disability confident Agency, while fostering a culture of learning, diversity and inclusion
- Additional duties as directed
To apply for this opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar administrative support capacity, ideally in a large government or corporate environment
- Able to work full time in Preston
- Experience in managing schedules and meetings, including preparation of documents
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, team work ability, and relationship building with managers
This is an APS3 classification role offering a rate of $36.27 plus superannuation per hour. This is for an initial 12 month contract with likely extensions, based in Preston.
For more information please call Jarrodd on 03 9236 7719. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Entry level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and /or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per state legislation.