- Port Augusta
- Port Augusta location
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 18 days ago
The Administration Officer - Front Desk will provide the first point of contact for visitors within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment/scheduling processes. This role requires an enthusiasm for frontline customer service tasks.
Skills and essential criteria for this role:
- Experience in data entry with a high level of accuracy and timeliness.
- Experience in, receptionist duties, Executive Assistant duties, travel management and coordination of the use of office facilities.
- Understands how to work collaboratively with a network to support the delivery of consistent, quality client service.
- Event organising including establishment of stakeholder databases and liaison with organisations and venues about community events and functions.
- Oral and written communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in preparation of locally based newsletters covering local activities.
- Ability to work with flexibility within a team and to communicate effectively with people at all levels to ensure the smooth, efficient and on time operation of the office.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software specifically with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint - particularly the management of multiple diaries.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button today!