- Pay Rate- $44 per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- about 1 year ago
Primary purpose of the role:
Provide high level administrative and reporting support to enable the efficient operation of the business unit. Be responsible for the coordination and effective management of information and reports for business meetings, workshops and presentations and play an important co-ordination role in the onboarding and offboarding of business unit team members.
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the scheduling, agenda and minutes for business meetings including collation and distribution of reports, briefing notes, action logs and related documentation.
- Manage booking and co-ordination of appointments with internal and external stakeholders, including greeting visitors, booking rooms, equipment and ordering catering as required.
- Support delivery of business activities through timely preparation and distribution of presentations, information packs and documentation ensuring business processes, including records management requirements, are observed.
- Identify, manage and implement process improvements and office management systems to support effective operations.
- Co-ordinate onboarding and offboarding processes, working with individual leaders to facilitate appropriate planning and action.
- Contribute to, and provide administrative and coordination support for projects designed to improve the operational effectiveness of the business unit.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience in diary and email management
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and efficient
- The ability to prioritise competing deadlines and support multiple managers
- Available to commence ASAP
Please Note- This role can be be based in Sydney or Gosford with travel between each location and to Parramatta (on occasion).
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.