Primary purpose of the role:
The role is responsible for the coordination of administrative functions and operational programs for the Health and Safety Directorate.
- Providing administrative functions to support the operations of the Directorate including the coordination of training and administrative projects within the directorate.
- Preparation and collation of papers and reports to meet required timeframes.
- Coordinating responses to telephone and email enquiries.
- Undertaking administrative duties including filing, photocopying, email and diary management.
- Entering and retrieval of data from SIMS, TRIM and other databases
- Arranging meetings, appointments and assisting with hospitality of visitors.
- Administration experience in a government setting is highly desirable
- Experience using databases like TRIM or SIMS
- A strong understanding of relevant legislation and government policies and procedures when completing administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy and consistency in a high volume working environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong attention to Detail
- Must be available immediately to interview and to commence.
If you can demonstrate all the above and are available immediately to interview and to comence, then please appy now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.