- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 4 months ago
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Primary purpose of the role
The Telecoms Expense Management (TEM) Administrator position is responsible for providing support for the data and voice related telecommunications circuits, mobile phones, mobile data and smart devices. Activities include facilitating the ordering of new services, relocation, renewal and cancellation of existing services, change orders, tracking and assist with the analysis of telecommunications usage and expenses, invoice reconciliation and payment.
- Experience in infrastructure equipment support contract adds/moves/changes/deletions of items in a large and complex/diverse ICT services organisation; cost, service level, and provider analysis and recommending best option.
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative TEM's support, prepare reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions
- Experience in the gathering and analysis of customer and/or user requirements, identifying options to address requirements in consultation with the customer/user, taking action within delegated authority or make recommendations.
- Experience with vendor carrier engagement experience with at least 1 of the following carriers: Telstra/PACNET, Optus, TPG, AARnet, NextGen, or Vertel on TEM Key Accountabilities.
- Experience working with financial processes including budgeting, forecasting, expenditure approval requests, executive briefs and purchase orders.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, particularly relating to analysis of telecommunications, IT systems and 3rd party (e.g. carriers) provided reports and data, illustrating analytical and lateral problem solving skills to identify usage and billing trending and recommendations, and billing discrepancy reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org