- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 6 months ago
- 12 month contract role
- Sydney CBD based opportunity
- Adobe SOlutions Architect - AEM / DAM / J2EE
We have been engaged by one of our clients in the IT Consultancy and Communications space for a Adobe Solutions Architect to lead architecture and design reviews for projects that focus on planning, deploying, migration; targeting new or significant modifications of existing enterprise implementations.
Skills and Experience
· 10-12 years of hands-on experience in Adobe AEM, DAM Architecture, design and development of J2EE applications in a web based and distributed architecture environment
· At least 6+ years of experience in AEM Developer/DevOps role - needs to understand Cloud platforms (Azure IaaS/Services) who have hands-on development experience with Adobe AEM 6.0 or higher, coupled with a solid understanding of installation, configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of AEM solutions.
· At least 3 years of experience in documentation and processes understanding relating to the operation of the AEM (DAM) platform.
· At least 5 years of understanding of AEM platform and modules.
· At least 5 years of experience in Continuous Integration and Build - Jenkins and Maven Integration.
· Detailed knowledge of all core AEM building blocks, including the CRX repository, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, templates, components, dialogs, widgets, sightly etc. as well as the development and deployment process.
· Ability to follow coding and development standards and produce structured code and documentation.
· Ability to write and maintain program code according to functional and technical specifications and quality standards.
· At least 7 years' experience in end-to-end Spring, Restful Web Services, Micro-Services, Hibernate, MQ, JMS based project execution
· Experience in latest web technologies based on Angular JS, React JS, HTML5, CSS3
· Solution Architecture definition, Strategic IT Consulting, Digital Transformation, Roadmap Definition, Solutions & Frameworks Definition
· Business Planning, Prospecting, Proposals and pre-sales activities and Alliance
· Provides technical and consultative leadership for engagements involving implementing Digital solutions
· Design and Architecture, Development/Build, Testing, Implementation, Change management, Warranty and Maintenance & Production Support
· Design and implementation of migration & transformation projects
· Project Scoping & Estimation, Scheduling, Quality Planning, Risk Planning and Project Plan Review
· Define programs to ensure your information is managed optimally and efficiently and is protected against risk.
· Experience in continuous integration, release automation and productivity improvement tools
· Experience in architecting solutions based on architecture patterns and Industry best practices
· Experience in developing highly scalable, high performance applications with high availability.
· Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.