An opportunity is now open for a highly skilled and experienced Agile Business Analyst to engage in a short-term contract position based in Canberra for a large government department.
- Competitive contract rate based on a full-time work schedule.
- Australian citizenship essential - security clearance preferred.
- Work for a large government department in Canberra!
Basics About The Role:
You will work within an Agile multi-disciplinary operational delivery team, reporting to the Product Owner. You will be required to work with a broad range of stakeholders across the department.
What Will You Do?
- Business process modelling and analysis
- Plan and facilitate interviews and workshops to elicit stakeholder requirements
- Develop digital specifications through business requirements (functional and non-functional), process maps, data modelling, user cases and user stories
- Translate business requirements into solution requirements
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Develop testing and training documentation
- Work in an Agile project team
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jackson Bruce on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.