Your brand new role will see you working closely with the senior business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and the core development team on a daily basis in order to understand business needs and see these through to solutions that create value for our end users.
- Facilitate inception workshops with business and technical stakeholders to extract features/epics
- Drive change management and go to market activities for new products and features to ensure releases and product launches run smoothly
- Define, analyse and document current and future state business processes
- Contribute to business case development
- Work with and coach those new to Agile ways of working in an empathetic and collaborative manner
- Previous experience working as a Senior Business Analyst on large, complex projects
- Experience with user journey mapping and decomposing initiatives into features, epics, and user stories
- Strong experience in detailing business requirements specifications and writing good 'User Stories'
- Solid working knowledge of Atlassian products (Confluence and Jira) and able to drive adoption and usage of these tools
- Prior experience working and moving teams from a traditional to Agile based projects would be desirable