- $120000.00 - $180000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jenna Paku
- about 1 year ago
- Join a leading global consultancy
- Permanent opportunity
- Australian Citizenship essential
Our client is a global technology leader, working with clients in more than 50 countries to develop solutions that enable them to stay ahead in an ever-changing world. They work closely with clients to provide innovative solutions that increase productivity and results across digital transformation, automation, analytics, engineering services and more.
This opportunity will see you play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of solutions to our client's customers, providing your Agile expertise across different phases of projects. You will provide guidance and support to project teams across processes, deliverables, training and capability building, as well as detailed the scope of projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide Agile subject matter expertise to coach clients and teams on Agile processes
- Influence leadership on shift to Agile methodology and mindset
- Administer Agile team maturity assessments and coaching plans
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Lead the development of Agile consulting and coaching aids
- Provide performance feedback to Agile team members
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience driving Agile practices in organisations
- Agile consulting and system integration experience in consulting organisations
- Ability to work in cross-cultural teams and support multiple time zones
- Good understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience in Agile management and collaboration tools
- Experience leading large teams
- Excellent client handling capability
- Relevant experience in Information Technology
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer Science or a related discipline
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Security Clearance.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.