- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 3 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2021 with extension option
- Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
The client is looking for an Agile Coach to:
- Mentor, support and empower various ICT teams with adopting agile work practices. Teams will be across the delivery spectrum including business teams, development teams, technical operations and testing teams.
- Lead planning processes to successfully guide the agile journey.
- Lead training, communications, and technical activities to successfully implement agile practices into the culture of the organisation.
- Communicate and collaborate across business and ICT in successfully adopting agile practices, including working on communications plans.
- Support the development of portfolio and program management and governance.
- Setting up workflow systems such as Azure DevOps for Agile Organizations
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks
- Portfolio and Program Management and Governance
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile into the enterprise
- Strong facilitation, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.