- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Deqa Omer
- 9 months ago
- Federal Government
- CBD location
- 6 months Contract
As the Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager, you'll help lead a multi-disciplinary product team of designers, researchers, business analysts, developers and others, delivering new services that meet the global needs of clients and staff.
- You'll work with the product manager to make sure the product backlog is clear, prioritised and able to be delivered.
- You'll provide day-to-day support to the team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, and proactively managing and removing delivery impediments.
- You will be working with a team consisting of Architects, Service Designers, User Researchers, Interaction and Content Designers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Demonstrated experience (3 years +) experience in agile project management. Including evidence in the planning, setting up and facilitate agile event including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Experience in coaching teams in agile values, principles and practices and model the agile mindset.
- Experience in support of a team to improve and take responsibility for their actions, resolve conflicts and challenges, and in improving team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance.
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in managing teams and ability to manage project finances.
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT.
- Agile certifications.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org