- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 17 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Agile Delivery Manager' to provide support a multiple team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, & proactively managing & removing delivery impediments.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 5 years') experience in agile project management. Including evidence in the planning, setting up and facilitate agile event including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Experience in coaching teams in agile values, principles and practices and model the agile mindset.
- Experience in support of a team to improve and take responsibility for their actions, resolve conflicts and challenges, and in improving team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance.
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in managing budgets and teams.
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT.
- Agile certifications.