- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 21 days ago
- Exciting opportunity to lead a multidisciplinary team!
- Contract until EOFY! With potential extension option
- Australian Citizenship required
Known for their high performance culture, our client contributes to Australia's economic prosperity by helping Australian businesses, education institutions, tourism operators, governments and citizens as they develop international markets and promote international education, win productive foreign direct investment, strengthen Australia's tourism industry and seek consular and passport services.
Our client is seeking to engage an Agile Delivery Manager to lead a multidisciplinary team, to deliver services that meet the global needs of our client. You will work closely with the product manager to ensure the product backlog is clear, prioritised and able to be delivered, whilst being engaged in day-to-day support of the team such as facilitating Agile ceremonies and managing stakeholder requests.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in Agile project management
- Experience coaching teams in Agile values, principles and practices
- Experience supporting a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to solve and eliminate impediments
- Experience in managing budgets and teams
- Experience leading HCD and agile ways of working
- Agile certifications
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.