- New South Wales
- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Majella Sanders
- about 1 year ago
* Strong client engagement and team leadership experience
* Permanent opportunity
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, out-sourcing and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Agile/DevOps Consultant. As the consultant you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be involved in Agile consulting; defining the problem, proposing and creating the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10 -12 years of experience working within IT
- Extensive experience in driving Agile practices in organisations
- Agile consulting and system integration experience
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Experienced leading teams
- Excellent client and stakeholder management handling capability
- Demonstrate a good understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience with Agile management and collaboration tools
- Agile certifications highly preferred - SAFe certified
This is a permanent role, paying a maximum salary commensurate with skills and experience. Our client will wait for up to a month for the successful person to start in the role.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!