- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- about 1 month ago
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on PRINCE2 project
- Contract to June 2021 with 2x12 month extension options
- Australian Citizenship required
About our Client
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
An experienced Agile Project Officers is sought to join the Coordination Team. The successful candidate will be required to assist under limited supervision to coordinate planning tasks and agile delivery ceremonies across a large number of IT teams developing software under a SAFe agile framework.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop the artefacts required for large projects.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to assist with successful delivery of projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology desirable.
It is a requirement of this position that candidates must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.