- 6-month contract (Banking)
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- 6 months ago
- Adelaide Based role
- 6-month contract
- Banking experience required
- Recent (within 6-month) Criminal clearance conducted (highly desirable)
- Car and License (or ability to travel to-and-from Western Suburbs)
Key Performance Indicators:
* Be committed to put the customers at the heart of everything you do.
* Accurate and timely document recognition and indexing relating to Associated loan applications.
* Complete requests and communicate outcomes/recommendations.
* Performing basic quality checks on documents to ensure that minimum Standard requirements are met.
* Self manage adherence to SLA's via co-ordination of queue management.
* Business Management - Proactively contribute to the innovation and continuous micromovements
* Service Promise (Service Leadership)
* Customer First (Performance Disciplines)
* Relationship and Stakeholder Management both internal and external.
* Risk Management and Reporting
* Make and apply timely and policy appropriate decisions
* Ability to work in a high volume and high paced/ pressure environment
* Relevant systems knowledge as appropriate to the role.
* Strong administration background.
* Attention to detail.
* Document Processing & Checking
Please Apply Now if you are looking for your next opportunity, and have had previous (or current) experience.