- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- 3 months ago
This is a permanent full-time position where you will collaborate with all levels of the business.
- Android apps development
- C++ Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Java (Highly Regarded)
- Android development using Android SDK, Java, Android Studio
- Understanding and experience with Java Native Interface (JNI)
- Demonstrated experience working with SQLite
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of AWS SDKs
- Understanding of Tensorflow / Tensorflow lite
- Knowledge of OpenGL
Fully driven by delivering never seen before applications and technical services providing deeper integration into their user's health and wellbeing. Their office is a very open and honest working environment where no two days are the same; you get to work on exciting technologies and continue your technical development.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 9221 3300.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com