Duration: 6 Months Contract
There is an opportunity for a highly skilled, developer who is passionate about UX, Agile, Cloud Computing to work & contribute to the development of high quality services for NSW government.
- Experience with designing mission critical UI, Mobile and Web applications with HTML, CSS, Angular.
- Proven work experience in development and design of mobile applications for both Android & iOS.Clear understanding of the differences and benefits / disadvantages of both native and hybrid mobile development.
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, Mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- Web Technologies: HTML5/Angular7+ and implementing UI Designs.
- Consuming Restful APIs, HTTPS/REST API and Web sockets with fall back to long poll techniques.
- Knowledge of implementing Best practices of Web Security including OAUTH2 (Mandatory).
- CI/CD, REST, JSON, Maven, npm
- Working within Single Page Application (SPA) architecture using Angular
- Solid experience designing and building REST web services (REST)
- Experience using RESTful web services defined in Swagger
- Git or other version control system
- Command line interface on Linux or Mac
The candidate subscribes to the following:
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development (TDD), automated testing
- UX and User Centered Design
- Scrum, Kanban
- Lean (MVP, Build - Measure - Learn)
- Formal IT qualifications highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com