- Melbourne C B D
- $120,000 - $130,000 Base + Super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Wes Elsayed
- 13 days ago
This Over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Support application software by analyzing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilize agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Passion for quality and clean code!
- 7 + years of experience as Java/Angular Full Stack Developer role in recent past.
- Experience in Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and JSON based Rest Services
- Exposure to Micro Services / API based architecture
- Experience in Agile and Continuous Integration methodologies
- Extensive experience working on development tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse and Injellij
- Hands on experience in various phases of Software development life cycle like Analysis, Design, Implementation, Development, Maintenance and Production support.
- Code versioning tools like GIT, CVS and SVN
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Experience working for Financial Services Organisations.
- Exposure to latest Technical Trends (Digital Transformation).Well versed with Agile ways of working.
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button or if you'd like to send your CV directly send it to email@example.com along with your relevant Angular and Java experience.