- $100 - $150 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- about 2 months ago
- June 2021 contractor plus 12 month extension
- Australian citizenship required - clearance preferred
- Design and Deliver API specifications (Swagger/OpenAPI, YAML) for needs within the integration environment
About the organisation:
Our client is a key government agency in a large portfolio designed to bring together Australia's law enforcement, national and transport security and multicultural affairs. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, complex projects that aim to support the efficient running of the department and impact to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
About the role:
We require two API Designer/Modellers to work on the API Gateway Project. The section provides system-to-system integration and communication solutions for the Department. The section is currently developing an API Gateway solution which is a key strategic enabler to the Department. The API Gateway will dramatically increase the speed, agility of online services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and delivering API specifications (Swagger/OpenAPI, YAML) for emerging needs within the Department's integration environment;
- Documenting and modelling reusable enterprise and domain-specific APIs.
- Proven experience in API lifecycle design
- Proven Service Modelling experience
- Experience of Domain Driven Design
- Experience in one or more of the following: Creating Swagger/Open API Specifications; Creating SOAP/WSDL and XSD/XML documents; YAML and JSON.
- Experience in API software such as API Connect and Mulesoft
- Experience in asynchronous technology such as Kafka and MQ
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Talent Canberra on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.