- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technology discipline from a recognised institution;
- The ability to rapidly adapt and learn new technology;
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal;
- Between 2-3 years professional, hands-on experience;
- Strong core-Java and API experience (backend business services, process logic and data not just connection to );
- Experience with DevSecOps will be highly regarded
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Git/Bit Bucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Maven, Artifactory, Linux/Unix)
- Experience working on cloud hosted platforms, integration and automated deployment will be an advantage.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Nomad, Consul, Kafka or similar technologies will be highly regarded.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Roberto Perez - firstname.lastname@example.org(https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-perez/) or by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further inquiries please call (0) 7 3221 3333.