Talent is working in partnership with a well-known Australian organisation to assist in sourcing a API Integration Architect on a 6 month contract based in CBD.
- This role, works with the consumers, providers, delivery teams and influencers for an API Product.
- Encourages cross-ecosystem connectivity and collaboration.
- Working with the delivery team creates enabling frameworks and assets to promote adoption and growth of the API product.
- Integration architecture for a transformation project.
- Strong technical ability with Springboot and Mulesoft
- Experience working with TOGAF framework is nice to have
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to translate deep technical concepts into simple and easily understood business terms
- Understanding of API architectures, standards, practises, lifecycle management, and business models
- Familiar with agile and continuous delivery practises
- Ability to initiate, lead and embed capability uplift
- Exposure to API Delivery in medium to large programs of work.
- Relevant experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to bring one or more teams on a Journey
- 10+ years of IT experience working in software development
- 5+ years designing, building and delivering APIs
Led an API capability transformation at a large enterprise
This role will be filled over the coming week so please don't hesitate to apply. Should you need any further information you can contact Kunwar on 9236 7746.