- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 12 months ago
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Apple Systems Engineer'.
- Minimum 8 years technical experience managing Apple devices and their supporting infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 year's technical experience using a Jamf MDM in a medium scaled environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the remote management of iOS and Mac OS.
- Proven scripting skills in Bash, Python and Apple scripting languages.
- Demonstrated operational knowledge of, Munki, Deploy Studio deployment utilities
- Experience in packaging Apple software and the automated deployment via an MDM.
- Operational technical knowledge of NetBoot environments, including boot images, remote deployment workflows and software layering
- Proven ability in troubleshooting complex technical issues and articulating those outcomes to piers and senior staff.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to take guidance and direction without close supervision.
- Proven experience in binding MacOS devices to a Windows Active Directory
- Ability to work within a team to deliver outcomes on time and to an agreed schedule.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
- Operational knowledge of the Remedy helpdesk toolset