- Job Type
- Donal McCann
- 11 months ago
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- CBD Location - Government Department
- Application support and maintenance
Our Client is a Victorian Government department with over 150 people across the business and 5 people in IT. They pride themselves core values of fairness, professionalism, courage, respect and trust.
The Application Administrator will be responsible providing technical administration of our client's core applications (Case Management Application). This includes implementation and ongoing maintenance of applications.
You will be responsible for
- Technical administration and configuration of our clients applications
- Maintenance of applications in accordance with our clients security standards
- Provide end user support and gathering requirements.
- System testing releases and patches (new functionality and regression testing)
- Liaising with vendor on application upgrades
- Strong experience in the application administration, ideally in a SQL environment
- MS SQL Server database querying and reporting skills including skills in using SQL querying tools.
- SQL DBA experience and/or development experience would be advantageous
- Experience in system testing releases and patches
- Experience in providing end user support and gathering requirements.
- 6 Month Contract
- CBD Location
- Friendly and Collaborative Team