Our client is one of the biggest in its industry, they have over 50,000 employees world wide and a presence in over 80 countries.
The role: A software Implementation Project Manager
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment.
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing project teams of up to 20 people both face to face and in other parts of the world
- Demonstrable knowledge of the principles and methods of project implementation, training and instruction for individuals and groups is a necessity.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between the ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
Technical or Professional Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years in an implementation role ideally within a technology and/or health sector environment.
- A graduate degree in an area that covers project management as a topic of academic study (e.g., computer science, cognitive science, information studies, business, and engineering) or the equivalent in experience (more than 3 years managing a major multi-partner project) is desirable
- Thorough knowledge of MS suite and SQL databases
- In addition, a technical qualification MCSA / MCSE and other relevant industry Tertiary qualifications in Technology, Qualified PMS / ITIL or equivalent qualification will be highly regarded.
- Strong understanding of desktop application support; comfortable with desktop connectivity, RDP, external devices, et
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button or email me at email@example.com or alternatively call me on (03) 9236 7766.