- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Elliott Howard
- 22 days ago
Joining a growing, fast-paced team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for utilising their strong background in software development and application security to contribute to the security uplift of their digital platforms. This will be achieved by working with business stakeholders to actively promote and incorporate security by design, by implementing new security solutions as well as proactively identifying and resolving cyber issues.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications (i.e. OSCP)
- Experience performing code reviews, CI/CD, automation and orchestration
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of software development standards such as OWASP, SANS 20 etc
- Superior attention to detail with a passion for hunting and identifying vulnerabilities in code
- Stakeholder engagement skills with a strong ability to negotiate and influence, as well as coach development teams on application security best practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to continue learning about the latest cyber threats and trends
An attractive daily rate is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now!