- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- about 24 hours ago
Based in Melbourne's CBD you will be responsible for providing expertise to inform and validate the secure design and development of web and mobile-based solutions. As part of a team, you will work across the entire development lifecycle including informing secure solution design, validating security, driving adoption and use of secure SDLC tooling and engaging with stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that application security is an embedded and critical part of the entire development life cycle.
- Perform design assessments, including threat modelling.
- Perform secure code review and penetration testing.
- Automate security testing processes.
- Perform assessments of SDLC processes.
- Develop testing scripts and procedures.
- Document and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Strong experience with web and mobile application security, including penetration testing and secure code reviews.
- Experience with application design.
- Experience with application security tooling SCA, SAST, IAST and DAST.
- Experience with continuous integration and relevant tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or similar.
- Understanding of AWS and knowledge of their services.
- Working experience with agile practices and methodologies.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with potential to extension. Salary is competitive and reflective of experience.
For more information, please contact Candice Powell on 03 9236 7738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org