- 6months+ contract
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- 12 months ago
- Develop and maintain Solution Architecture for SaaS migrations, integrations, applications including legal and Risk
- Ensuring alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Maintain and uplift the Patterns, Standards and blueprints, resolve gaps in technology
- Recommend options while consulting with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate overall service architecture solutions.
- (KDDs) Key Decision Documents development and presentations to Board
- Utilise Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks to create Solution Outlines and Architectures
Key skills and experience required
- Previous experience in similar Solution Architecture positions working on enterprise wide SAAS/ applications/ integrations migrating from on-prem to cloud.
- Experience in large and complex organisations
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders and explain complex technical concepts/ designs to technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborative attitude while remaining customer oriented and business outcomes focussed.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, certifications and frameworks (TOGAF etc.)
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali (Alice) from Talent on 03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion