Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support services to customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Provide clear and concise written resolutions to all customer service requests.
- Administration of the Help Desk system, prioritising, assigning, and following up all issues.
- Ensure that Help Desk SLA and KPI targets are achieved.
- Development of knowledge base information to enable quick identification and resolution of common issues.
- Maintain and update existing user documentation, and development of new user documentation for the application software.
- Experience with Zendesk and/or Adobe RoboHelp would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to support customers.
- Previous Help Desk/Support experience with business application software.
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel skills.
- The ability to think methodically and clearly.
- The ability to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels, i.e., with customers, and with members of the internal technical team.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.