- Western Australia
- $50 - $65 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 9 months ago
We require a self starter who has the capacity and skill set to quickly understand how the Financial and Supply Chain management modules have been implemented and work collaboratively with our Analysts, IT Specialists and our Change Management Team in providing support to our system users.
Assessing, analysing and responding to support issues which may arise from gaps in training or understanding of new business processes through to access, configuration or reporting related needs.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Experience in the implementation and/or support of ERP solutions
- Demonstrated experience in the support of financial and supply chain management modules
- Ability to broker solutions and workarounds to application issues
- Proven time management and priority setting skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others in a team environment as well as liaise professionally with multiple stakeholders across the business
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further enquires please contact Prasanna Kumar on 9221 3300.